Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I've been tagged

"25 Random things"Rules: read, enjoy, then have a merry day. OR the original Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you. -- choose the rule you like best
Thanks to Heidi here it goes....
* I am the middle child...hmm what does that say about me
* I am a daddy's girl
* I love the outdoors and being a tom boy
* Oh but I do love to dress up all girly and go shopping.
* I am addicted to buying cute clothes for my boys-although I have drastically cut back in the last little while
* It really bothers me when people can't keep there mouth shut with things they should keep to there selves.
* I really am happy having two boys...it I never have a girl it truly wouldn't bother me ( people don't believe me but it is TRUE)
* I went to my husbands high school graduation and he came to mine
* I went skiing last year and wiped out on the Magic carpet kid lift...it was hilarious. Then I proceeded to go to the top of the mountain the rest of the day and did fine.
* My nickname is Boonder- don't ask me why
* I love Labrador retrievers- have a dog but don't spend near the time I should with her now that I have two kiddlets running around. Hunter does most of the dog chores around here.
* I love to have my toenails painted at all times
* I love "hooker" boots ( knee high boots)
* I am the second counsellor in the young women's and I LOVE IT
* I am looking forward to going to BYU women's conference this spring with my sisters, mom and mother in law
* I won a hunting challenge in High school against all the big " Hunters guys" in my grade. To this day they haven't paid up....sore losers !
* I have done the hymlick maneuver on a child that was choking - so I guess you could say I saved her life...LOL. ( I really don't consider myself a hero)
* I like to craft but have to work at it, it really doesn't come naturally to me.
* I like to do digital scrapbooks for my family and kids- I love using shutterfly, so easy to do.
* I survived a full 360 in a vehicle while going shopping...What memories eh Carissa
* I would LOVE love LOve to go to Africa someday
* I love camping
* I have a testimony of my saviour Jesus Christ, and know that he lived and died for each of us. He wants us to be happy and return to live with him someday.
* Each day I try and be a little bit better.
* I am trying to find ways to give more meaningful service.
Okay is that 25 ??? That was harder than I thought it was going to be.

3 comments:

Rayanna Hogg said...

Great and Interesting post... I learned some new things about you!!

Jodi Pilling said...

great post!

Christal said...

love this its fun to see and get to know people better love it!