We are really going to try and hold weekly FHE, last week was such a hit, using the nursery manual again, it was on reverence and Hunter really grasped the concept. Yesterday he was angel in sacrament meetings...oh I am so thankful for that. He has really been such a great little boy lately, not so many outbursts ect. I think it has a lot to do with my attitude as well. Sometimes we stress out way to much about the small things like a perfect, clean house, ( although I really do LOVE that) and forming our kids to what we want them to be, sometimes we just need to let them soar and be themselves. My patience has been so much better these past few days. I find when I am working on bettering myself it is so much easier to be a little be kinder and do a little bit better.
Lately we have had so MUCH snow as most of you know , which I was getting really sick of, I am not much of a snow person per say. So I am really happy to see the sun shining and the weather cheering up a bit. On Saturday Trevor, and Hunter had a blast out at the inlaws in there huge snow drift... Check it out.
On another note, check out what we woke up to the other morning.
Hunter decided that he wanted to let Gunner into the playpen by cutting out the side of it with scissors. Grrrr . There went a perfectly good play pen. I guess it is going to take some craftyness to see if I can fix it. I really couldn't get to mad because I did leave the scissors in reach, and my DH was supposed to put the playpen away the night before. Oh well no use crying over spilt milk.. Right? Kids will be kids. ( Don't worry he didn't totally get away with it )
I am interested to know what everyone else it doing for 2009, goals wise. If you want to share, send them my way. OH and a big hurray to me today ....down 4 lbs. Yippee. Have a great week.







4 comments:
Love the pictures of Hunter playing in the snow. That is a HUGE drift! What a little stinker to cute a hole through the play pen...but his intentions were good...so that is a good thing :)
So fun---looks like you "boys" had fun playing in the snow. I can't believe that Hunter cut a whole in your playpen- I have to admit.... it did make me laugh-- he just wanted to free his little brother. LOL I'm so glad you took a picture of it to share. Thanks! Oh, great work on keep your resolutions---
4 pounds GO GIRL!!
Love the pictures!! You guys got alot of snow out there in Coaldale!
BOYS eh! Kolten did that once with sissors not that big I was able to stich up the hole but makes you a tad bit mad eh! kids! Look like your drifts are about as big as some of ours although I think they will all be gone after this weekend eh. Well hope you have a good day tomorrow too!
Post a Comment