Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, February 12, 2009

On this episode of " Just call me MARTHA..."

Well fellow bloggers on this episode of " JUST CALL ME MARTHA" the wonderful sassy sisters adventured into cookie world. Jodi did a fabulous job on these cookies on a stick...make sure you check her blog to see if she post the finished product. We spent most of Tuesday creating sugar cookie happiness, it was a blast. I just love having sisters !!!





Now for my little debut on the this episode...I decided to go into uncharted territory and sewed this what I think turned out great...pool robe for Hunter. I found a very easy tutorial online, modified it a bit by putting a hood on it and using Velcro instead of buttons ( easier for Hunter to do up himself)

7 comments:

dresselfamily.blogspot.com said...

they look deeeelish!!!!!!!
I love the robe, it's so cute, i can't even turn on a sewing machine, i am not kidding! lol

ps, i lOVE your kitchen!

dresselfamily.blogspot.com said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jodi Pilling said...

CUTE robe. You did a GREAT job...now you have to teach me how to make one for all 3 of my kiddos!

Those pictures of me are so UGLY!!

The Molcak's said...

I LOVE the robe, it looks so good! You should be very proud of yourself. Your cookies are very cute too. You are becoming quite the Martha! ;)

Brittany said...

you always have such great ideas!

Rayanna Hogg said...

You girls are always doing something.... "Martha" worthy together!! LOL Love the valentine treats they look so yummy and super cute!!! The robe you made is awesome... way to go MARTHA!! LOL

Mary said...

Dear Martha,

I never cease to be amazed by your creativity and expert skills! It all looks great! I totally want to steal them!

Love,
Mary