I am loving this nice weather !!!! On Saturday Trev was at a scout camp so I decided to venture out to JUST FUR FUN a new local petting zoo out here in Coaldale ....Hunter, Gunner, and cousin Carson loved it. They owners at Just FUR fun were awesome, they let the kids hold all kinds of animals and were very informative. Definitely worth the $3 admission. Beware picture overload...couldn't help myself.

I LOVE BEING A MOM to two little boys !!!
The weather is helping with the cabin fever and my boys have just behaved so much better. We have gone on many fun outings already petting zoo, Indian battle park, picnics to the park, tree planting for FHE, bike rides, and much more, and the summer is just beginning. I hope summer is finally here.
Food for thought....is anyone interested in doing a
FAVORITE THINGS SWAP
You would put an item or two together of your favorite things...it can be anything, favorite lip gloss, favorite magazine, favorite kitchen gadget ect, ( it doesn't have to be expensive ) you would register here....give me your mailing address ect and then I would send out a new address to you to forward your favorite things too and you would get someones favorite things in return. I did one of these last year and LOVED it. It was so nice to get a package in the mail and meet a new blogging buddy.







7 comments:
FUUUUNNNNN!! You and your sister are always doing such fun things with your kids--- they will love you for it!! The favorite swap idea sounds like fun.. I would love to do it. Let me know... :)
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the picture of Gunner trying to climb the fence with the "big boys"! Your boys are adorable and they are so lucky to have you as their mom! Hopefully we can get together sometime this summer to play!
the swap idea sounds fun! I would love to do it!!
I am So in! A swap sounds so fun! Who doesn't love surprises in the mail....much better than bills. : D
P.S. What is it about petting zoos and kids? Those two things SURE go hand in hand. Loved the photos! I for one...felt like I was there with you. Do you happen to know my BIL and SIL? DeLon and Laura?? They live there. Same last name as ours.
Your pictures are so cute Tiffany! I can't believe how big your boys are getting!!
fun love your pictures!! Count me in the favorite things swap I've wanted to do one but this would be fun!! You are awesome!!
i loved this picture overload blog! keep them coming! i love seeing your boys! and i am in for the swap thing too! what a great idea.
Post a Comment