.
I promised you all that I would keep you posted on my fitness training for my run coming up on June 13, well I am happy to report that I ran the run last night and made it ! I ran the whole thing except that dang hill at the end. ( Up whoop up) only made it about 1/3 up running...it's really long after running for 7 + km to make it up there. The whole time I was running I just kept saying to myself ....you are only cheating yourself if you stop. I would have never considered myself a runner, but I have really been enjoying the journey. I have lost a few inches but the scale doesn't seem to be budging...what's up with THAT? Don't worry I am not getting discouraged I would just really like to see the scale number go down a bit. Hey while I am talking health does anyone know of any good metabolism boosters...herbs, supplements ect? I would love to know.
I bought this great cookbook at Costco the other day and can't wait to really dig in and try a few recipes. If you are a weight watchers fan you can go online and find all the point values for each recipe...LOVE THAT.







6 comments:
I'm so impressed with the whole running thing. that's awesome. thanks for you comment on the blog!!
Good work on the running... you're awesome!! Looks like the cabin was fun as usual. I LOVE that book too, I just bought it the other day as well. You will have to let me know what recipes you try and like. :)
Good for you for reaching towards your goals! That is awesome!
You know something....it's really the inches that matter. Don't worry so much about numbers on a scale or chart. Those numbers don't consider the weight of muscle that you are building. So that is why the numbers stay the same or even go higher!! IF you are losing inches, then you KNOW you are doing it right! Whoo Hoo!
I am into Nature's Sunshine herbs and vitamins. They are all natural and I LOVE them! I have So much energy and I like knowing that they are safe. One good one is called "Cell detox". It's purpose is just like it sounds....it detox all your body's cells. When our cells build up of toxins from our food, air and environment overtime...our cells lose the inability to shed those things....hence the inability to lose weight.
I would suggest going on-line....sign up to Nature's Sunshine...get an account and buy some Cell detox. You only have to go on it for about two weeks to a month....you'll be surprised at what it does. I do a cell detox about once a year now. It's good for the body to get rid of all the "junk".
Anyway...that's my tip.
Have fun running!!
P.S. Thanks for the tip about how to keep my blog photos from being copied and pasted. : D
oh my goodness, you go girl! thats amazing!!!!!!!
Girl, YOU ROCK! I knew you would do it. I'm with you on the scales not cooperating, but it means that your grandkids will have so much fun with a grandma who can play WITH them rather than cheering from the sidelines.
hey thats awsome tiffany!!
Post a Comment