Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, June 09, 2009

What's happn'n at the Sloan's...

Once again I have been pre-occupied with my blessed life and haven't blogged...I have but a moment so I thought I would quickly give you a update....We talked with a realtor last night and are listing our HOUSE....yikes !!! I have mixed feelings ...I love this house, and the neighbors, but on the other hand selling our house gets us alot further to our dream of living on our acreage someday. So if it sells great if it doesn't that is fine too....finally starting to feel some stress relief, there for a while we had no idea what we were going to do with our house, work, church callings, and life !!! Feeling much better about things....here is to prayer, great family and friends.

The kiddos have loved spending time outside while the weather is nice, but this is what we have been up too when we have had some rainy days. I found this cute idea of melting crayons together over at Skye Varty's blog my kids loved it ! Thanks Skye :)

The finished PRODUCT

Watching the crayons melt....
Having fun being able to break crayons...


This morning Hunter wanted to make muffins so we dug right in...notice my kids are always on my counters...it drives me bonkers....but it is hard for them to get right in there if they're not right on top of the counter you know....







I love Hunter's face in the picture...priceless.
June is proving to be a busy month, with my race this Saturday, yw's weekly and a big camp at the end of the month, getting our house ready to sell, yard work and planting a garden which I am so happy about...really I love gardening, swimming lessons, birthdays, temple night, ward party, the list goes on and on...but busy is good. Once again I am so thankful for all my many blessings, and although challenging at times I love being a mom and staying home with my two kiddos. Everyday is filled with a few tears, funny stories and tons of laughter, wouldn't change it for the world.

7 comments:

Skye said...

Your crayons look fantastic!!! Glad your boys enjoyed it! Good luck with the house selling, we're contemplating that right now too, so we're feeling the stress as well!!!

Rayanna Hogg said...

BUSY BUSY girl!! Hope everything goes well with your house, who knows it might just sell right away for you! You are always doing such fun things with your kids, lucky boys!

Lynn said...

Phew! I am tired just reading that. : D

Wishing you the best with your house sale! Oh.....and to all the rest too. Happy running!

Anonymous said...

I completely understand what you are feeling about selling. That's how it's been with us with building and selling. Our goal in the long run is to be mortgage free, and maybe living on a small acreage.
Good luck with selling the house and getting one step further.

Christal said...

wow busy mom you! You are such a good mom. Good luck with all you have to do life gets so busy eh. We would love to be on an acreage too thats the end goal but its all a journey eh. Love the crayons! Have a great week

Tiffany said...

Just wanted to say thanks for stopping by "Skinny Jeans"! Good luck on your 8k this weekend...I did one a couple years ago. After my 5k on Sat. I have to start training for next month, I've got a 10K planned ...yikes! Anyway, your kids are adorable! I'm a SAHM too. It's the greatest. Good luck selling your house, if it's meant to happen right now it will. Take care, feel free to stop by and leave me a comment anytime =)

Hilorie said...

Thanks for sharing the fun idea with the crayons! I am going to try that tomorrow with Cohen!