Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Going Private....

After much MUCH debate , we are going private. If you want to continue reading our blog....please comment on this blog with your NAME, and email address... and we will get you hooked up :) Or email me at tiffslo@telus.net

18 comments:

Becky said...

rebeccakunn@hotmail.com

Skye said...

aaronsky@telus.net

I keep debating over this as well....

Lynn said...

Count me in!
crapo@shaw.ca

The Molcak's said...

cmolcak@gmail.com

(that's my "blog" emil address)

Jackie S. said...

wayne.jackie@sasktel.net

Jackie S.

I love reading your blog!!!

Karyn said...

kare_bear_pink@hotmail.com

Hilorie said...

eirolih@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

we want to keep reading
ks_bevans@hotmail.com

welcome to the club!!

Mackenzie Family said...

kkmack@abnorth.com
It is the best thing that I did.

Rayanna Hogg said...

rayjhogg@gmail.com

I have really been thinking about it lately too... let me know how it goes! I need your new number so I can call you.... hope all is going well.

dresselfamily.blogspot.com said...

heididressel@hotmail.com

i am debating the same thing too tiffany!

Roe Family said...

I'll continue to stalk u!! aroe1@telus.net

Mel said...

Mel
mddumont@q.com

The Johnston's said...

bamadwj@yahoo.com
Don't forget me too!

karleigh said...

hey its me mine is karleighkasner@hotmail.com

Christal said...

me too tiffany dabevo@hotmail.com

Nancy said...

nancyb7@hotmail.com

Ashley said...

ashley_mack@hotmail.com