Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Here we go again....

Another move down and all settled into our new little ( I mean little ) rental house till our new home is built. Have I ever said how much I hate moving....well I DO ! Moving to a new town is hard ....I am really starting to miss my old friends and neighbors :( Don't get me wrong I have already met some awesome people like my seriously talented neighbor but that is a total other story and some friendly people at church but change is usually hard to adjust to at first. I am looking forward to building more lasting relationships like the ones in C town. Don't worry I am not giving up easy...ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING and I know we will love it here.


The summer is flying by before our eyes... before you know it H man will be in preschool...crazy.



Two pictures from some of our fun adventures this summer.
I know I told you all I was going private....which I still really think is a strong possibility but I want to know what all you think about it PRIVATE OR NOT ?? Are you worried about protecting your family and who is reading your blog ? Again if you would like to follow and haven't already emailed me or comment with your email address...DO NOW.
P.S I am really looking forward to my 35 day challenge starting tomorrow...I will keep you posted, until then I will leave you hanging.

1 comment:

dresselfamily.blogspot.com said...

tiffany, i am so back and forth about going private too, but i am leaning more towards it, since my friend found out that some pics of her friends kids ( from her friends blog), had been used on a complete strangers blog. Seriously, it kinda freaked me out a bit.

I can't wait to hear about the 30 day challenge.

change is good, but i agree, attitude is everything!
i might be joining you soon, in the huge change!