


What a little stud muffin if I don't say myself. Today was Hunter's first day of preschool ! I can't believe he is four already and ready for the big bad world. I was so proud of him today, he went so well and
surprisingly no tears were shed on either parts. I am confident that he will love preschool. The teachers seem awesome and the other moms seem really nice and friendly. I am looking forward to all the new things Hunter will learn at school that I may not other wise be able to teach him.
This past long weekend we spent our time up at our cabin and loved every minute of it. We had fun trimming trails, quading and I got to go riding. It has been way to long since I rode my last horse and forgot how much I loved it. I would really like to be able to do more in the future. Thanks Papa Mac for the nice evening ride. I forgot my camera at home so sorry no pics :(
Another new
beginning around here is that I have been participating in a 35 day Liv
Sxinny Liv Fit challenge. This challenge includes having to be on two of these great products...
Liv SxinnyI have been on it three weeks and have lost 8 lbs and over 6 inches. I don't think the products are rocket science...mostly Liquid Chlorophyll ins and natural cleanse pills ( not currently taking) and a fiber supplement. I have been working out hard six days a week and feel so much better. I think most of my success so far has been a result of healthy eating and exercise, can't say for sure if it is purely the results of Liv sxinny or not, but I must say it has definitely helped and made getting healthier, leaner and fit much easier. Happy to note that I am only 4 lbs from my wedding day weight..yahoo. I really believe that mind, body and spirit really all work together and this has really helped me to get things in check. Just thought I would share and might be worth a try if you are looking for something to help you out.
Life hear in the great big town of M is starting to feel more and more like home. I am thankful to awesome neighbors who rock , and who are insanely talented, ( Lots of knots...check her out ) P.S she is having a " Kids show out here in M on Sept 19 from 10 -4 at the ice arena it should be awesome and entry is FREE...for more details let me know ) and to a ward that I am starting to feel a part of. I recently got called to the enrichment board...I am looking forward to it and should be a great way to get to know the sisters of the ward so much better. Hopefully we can come up with some great ideas.
Lastly there are so many great blogs out there, but I especially loved this post today over at Live, Laugh, Love make sure you check it out, she is awesome and has some very inspirational thoughts that seem to take the words right out of my mouth.
Here's to making the best of today and everyday.
5 comments:
Congratulations on the weight loss. That is a big deal. There is nothing like feeling healthy and energetic. Way to go!
And yes.....he is a total "stud muffin". ; ) Too cute.
Glad to hear that things are going great in M.
Um, Melis is probably the greatest person out there! Her and i go way back! I'm glad you've met her already!
wow, we looks amazing, Ella started yesterday too!
thats amazing on the weighr loss, i need to get back at it hard core.
you have such a greaet attitude. Change can be really hard, but it seems like you are making the most of it. Good work on your healthy lifestyle change. I can't wait to have this baby so I can get back to normal size.haha
congrats on the loss that is so awesome! Sounds like great products! and your boy is so cute!! is he loving school?? They grow up way to fast!!
Post a Comment