Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I Love FALL...

Ok so seriously I have been waiting and waiting for FALLto arrive and I finally think it is here !! Yeah...if you are like me you love fall for the jeans, hoodies, fall leaves falling off the trees, cool crispness in the air, hunting season, pumpkin spice, and yummy hot chocolate. For FHE on Monday we did a little much needed leaf racking. Surprisingly the kids had lots of fun. We finished it off we smore making in our wood burning stove. Who knew our new " ghetto" would have so many fun things about it.






Hunter and his friend playing in the leaves.




The new " ghetto" till our house gets built. Ok I shouldn't call it that...it is great for our needs and the rent is CHEAP.


Another thing I love about
Fall is new crafty projects.....

Gunner's New Beanie I made him.

( Carissa I want to see pics of yours on your blog too)

5 comments:

becky said...

Tiff, when did you learn to crochet (or whatever that is) so dang cute!! We've all lived in interesting places while we're waiting for bigger and better things to come. Our crap house has a lot of great memories for me. Your blog is so cute I hardly comment but I look ALL THE TIME. Missed you at the reunion! I wanted to see you so bad.

Rayanna Hogg said...

Fall is SO fun... but I really hate the cold! Love the pictures of the boys and good work on the hat for Gunner!

The Molcak's said...

That hat is SUPER-CUTE and you are looking AWESOME btw! I know, I still haven't finished the girls hats. All I want to do is sit down and finish them, but my kiddos seem to have other things in mind. I love the fall too, I just put all the girls summer clothes away and was so excited to pull out the fall ones! I went to Costco today and they had all the Christmas stuff out - it made me SOOO excited!!! ;) P.S. your house isn't ghetto, I was picturing WAY worse. Just think, you're going to have your DREAM house soon!!!

Jodi Pilling said...

Great job on the hat!

Unknown said...

It was fun to see what you are up to! The hat is super cute and you are looking awsome! I miss seeing you at PPP!