I am just a girl, trying to survive my beautiful little family of two soon to be three kids, a loving husband and a dog. Enjoying life, motherhood, being a wife, and learning new things.
Hey you, yes I mean YOU , send me over your favorite Fall Recipe......I am craving fall yummy goodness? What is your favorite fall recipe...please share !
Well, you know me, I LOVE the fall. My favorite thing when it turns chilly is yummy soups that I can easily make in my crockpot. So here's a gooder:
Classic Beef Barley Soup
2/3 Cup pearl Barley 1-2 lbs ground beef 1 large onion - chopped fine 1 tsp garlic 5 carrots - sliced 1 cup frozen corn 1 can tomatoes 6 tsp of beef bovril 8 Cups water 1 can tomato soup 1 bay leaf 1/4 cup parsley 1 tsp seasoning salt 1/2 tsp pepper
Brown ground beef, onion & garlic. Drain grease. Mix all ingredients in the crockpot. Cook on high for 1 hr, then on high for 5-6 hours. Serves 6
pumpkin chocolate chip cookies with cream cheese frosting
1 Box of spice cake mix 1 can of PUMPKIN (15 oz) chocolate chips . I mix semi sweet with milk chocolate. as many as you want! semi i think goes best with this recipe though
With beaters BEAT the Pumpkin and the Spice cake MIX together till no powder left. and then add your chips.
BAKE 375 degrees for 15 minutes.
AND THEY ARE DONEe!
Cream cheese frosting: ** or use your own frosting**
1 brick of cream cheese (softened) 1 stick of butter (softened) Beat together till smooth\
add powdered sugar. 4 sifted or not and then 1 tsp vanilla. and some milk if it is too thick!
you just keep adding really, till you have enough cream cheese frosting for the cookies etc. YUM YUM YUM!
Oh I would love to share. I am all about good warm fall food. I will have to send it when I get back after Thanksgiving weekend. I am in Utah right now visiting my sister and her family.
5 comments:
Well, you know me, I LOVE the fall. My favorite thing when it turns chilly is yummy soups that I can easily make in my crockpot. So here's a gooder:
Classic Beef Barley Soup
2/3 Cup pearl Barley
1-2 lbs ground beef
1 large onion - chopped fine
1 tsp garlic
5 carrots - sliced
1 cup frozen corn
1 can tomatoes
6 tsp of beef bovril
8 Cups water
1 can tomato soup
1 bay leaf
1/4 cup parsley
1 tsp seasoning salt
1/2 tsp pepper
Brown ground beef, onion & garlic. Drain grease. Mix all ingredients in the crockpot. Cook on high for 1 hr, then on high for 5-6 hours.
Serves 6
mmmm, enjoy!
PUMPKIN CHOCOLATE CHIP MUFFINS
1 c. flour
1 c. sugar
1 tsp. baking powder
1/4 tsp. baking soda
1/4 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
2 eggs, beaten
1 c. ground pumpkin (canned)
1/2 c. cooking oil
1/3 c. chocolate chips
Mix together. Fill muffin cups and bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes.
so good! its a becky higgins recipe you might already have it but its yummy! great idea though hope all is good at your house!
pumpkin chocolate chip cookies with cream cheese frosting
1 Box of spice cake mix
1 can of PUMPKIN (15 oz)
chocolate chips . I mix semi sweet with milk chocolate. as many as you want! semi i think goes best with this recipe though
With beaters BEAT the Pumpkin and the Spice cake MIX together till no powder left. and then add your chips.
BAKE 375 degrees for 15 minutes.
AND THEY ARE DONEe!
Cream cheese frosting: ** or use your own frosting**
1 brick of cream cheese (softened)
1 stick of butter (softened) Beat together till smooth\
add powdered sugar. 4
sifted or not
and then 1 tsp vanilla.
and some milk if it is too thick!
you just keep adding really, till you have enough cream cheese frosting for the cookies etc.
YUM YUM YUM!
my friend just posted this one, and it looks yummy!!!
Spiced Pumpkin Waffles
Mix...
2 1/2 C Flour
1 tsp ginger
2 tsp Cinnamon
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp cloves
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 Tbsp baking powder
1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
Whisk...
4 Large Eggs
2C buttermilk
1C pumpkin puree
1/2C brown sugar
1/4C unsalted butter (melted)
1 tsp vanilla
Add dry to wet and stir until mixed but still lumpy. Cook on greased waffle iron. Enjoy the goodness.
this is kristyn by the way, just under the mr. account
Oh I would love to share. I am all about good warm fall food. I will have to send it when I get back after Thanksgiving weekend. I am in Utah right now visiting my sister and her family.
Post a Comment