Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Card Table Tent....FINISHED!








When I saw these adorable card table tents, I knew I had to make one for my boys for Christmas. Hunter is constantly buiding forts out of everything we have around the house. I am glad that I started this crafty project last month, it has taken me many hours of secretly sewing while Hunter was at school and after the kiddos were in bed. I seriously bet like 20 hours, no lie. Now I just hope they love it as much as I do. Hope you enjoyed the sneak peak.

7 comments:

Lynn said...

Oh what a SMART idea!

You are very sneaky.....er.......crafty! ; D LOL!
As soon as I saw it, I thought.....that must of taken her HOURS!

Liz said...

Tiffany that looks so cute! What a great job. I admire you and your craftiness! (Now I want to make one!)

becky said...

I agree with Erin - did you get the idea online?? Looks so cute. Definetly a boys dream. Good work crafty woman!!

David and Cheryl said...

Fantastic job Tiff! It looks amazing! I can only imagine how long it took to do! Your little fellas are gonna love it! Again, great job!

Skye said...

GREAT JOB!! That is so cute! And looks like SO much work! You're super talented!

Anonymous said...

that is AWESOME!!! my mom made some like that years ago for some of the grandkids. so fun!!

Rayanna Hogg said...

LOVE IT... so cute Tiff!!! That must have taken you for-ev-er!!! Your boys will love it!