
Ok I have always been a huge skeptic of brand name stuff ! Seriously you are so buying a name, weather it be the latest fad of jeans, purse, jewelery you name it. If I like something I buy it weather it is from Target or a upper scale store that might be a little more pricey. Honestly I thought there was no way I was spending $58 buckaroos on a sports bra and especially just because it had the convitted brand LULULEMON on it... but I did. AND I LOVE IT. The girls are exceptionally perky, happy , oh and there just might be a bit of some happy cleavage going on here. Worth every penny :) Lululemon Tata Tamer bra. So when it comes to this specific item my theory of buying a " name" instead of a product you love proved me wrong. Anyone else found a item they love that they can't live without...do share :)







6 comments:
oooh I'm gonna have to look into that one! I've stopped nursing and let's just say...I think this could help! lol ;)
"The girls are exceptionally perky, happy , oh and there just might be a bit of some happy cleavage going on here."
LOL!! Love it. You are funny girl.
But I think you totally got me interested too. Hey maybe they should pay you for advertising.
tiff! you are too funny! i love you! great post!
you are to funny love this post! Sometimes it is better to spend the money I found that from my makeup I hate spending lots of money on that kind of stuff but with my allergies I have to buy cliniqe etc and the difference is worth every penny!
this may be a must. really it's not that much. i will pay anything to get "exceptionally happy and perky girls". cause lets be real, after nursing two children, things are going downhill pretty darn fast!!! and a little happy cleavage is never a bad think. hehe...
So I am totally with you on buying brand names, however I did fall victim to lulu a couple years ago when I was running and Armes bought me a Let Me Hold Them For You sports bra and it was fab. My babies (although not overly large) were not moving anywhere, yet were exceptionally comfy. Now I love lulu for workout gear. One Tooth is good too and it is cheaper!
Post a Comment